Hi,
I’ve been having an issue with the icon lists on cornerstone. Whenever I choose to change an icon, this is how it opens -> screenshot below/attached.
I’ve disabled all plugins but the problem still persists.
Thanks,

Hi,
I’ve been having an issue with the icon lists on cornerstone. Whenever I choose to change an icon, this is how it opens -> screenshot below/attached.
I’ve disabled all plugins but the problem still persists.
Thanks,

Hello There,
Thanks for posting in! This issue is the first one we have encounter. Do you have any 3rd party plugins that has its own icon fonts? You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
And it is best if you can give us access to your site so that we can investigate further.
Please let us know how it goes.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.