Icon horizontal lines above footer

When I use Icon theme I see two horizontal lines above the footer. Is it possible to delete one of these lines? Also, if I keep both lines how do I adjust the amount of space between them?

thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To remove the horizontal lines in Icon theme, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.x-colophon.top,
.x-colophon.bottom {
    border: none;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks, but I was also wanting to know the code for two other options:

(1) delete one of the border lines but keep the other.

(2) keep both border lines but change the amount of space between them.

thanks!

Hi There,

Those lines are top border for footer content. Footer by default has two parts. The top part is intended to display your footer widgets. We can set the number of widgets we want to display on X > Launch > Theme Options > Footer > Footer Widget Areas: Set this to none if you don’t want that part. Once that is set, we can add the widgets on Appearance > Widgets. If we don’t display top widgets, it will disable the container thus, the top border will be hidden too including that space below it. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbju1HlSR6

The amount of space you were seeing is the padding for top content area where there’s no widget added. We can lessen default 4%. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbju1dlSRY

.x-colophon.top {
    padding: 5px 0; /*By default 5px is set to 4%. Adjust accordingly*/
}

Hope this helps.