Icon 8 Blog Thumbnail Photo Size

Hi,

I am using the Icon 8 theme, I am struggling with the right size for the features photo file upload for the thumbnail photo so the photo isn’t huge in the actually blog post. Can you please advise the photo size I should be using? I am not someone knows much about coding, so if it’s coding switch please be very specific.

Thanks,
Amanda

Hi @apollicino,

Thanks for writing in.

You can use this plugin below to regenarate images for your thumbnail attachments.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thanks for the response Nico. I could’t find a ton of info on how it works. When installed it and was going to use it want to force all photos into thumbnail format from my entire web sight.

Will that leave the images as in on the sight but create a thumbnail where needed?
I’m specifically looking for the thumbnails for blog post that will appear on my home page.

Hi There,

Sorry I am not entirely certain of what you’re trying to do, do you want to reduce the size of featured image on the individual post page? If so, please add this on X > Launch > Theme Options > CSS.

@media (min-width: 768px) {
	.single-x-portfolio .entry-featured {
	    max-width: 50%;
	    margin-left: auto;
	    margin-right: auto;
	}
}

If this does not resolve the issue, please clarify what you’re trying to do.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.