I am using icon 3 theme and want to remove border so full width. how do i do this?
I also want to modify the width on recent posts sidebar http://prntscr.com/itmzsv
I am using icon 3 theme and want to remove border so full width. how do i do this?
I also want to modify the width on recent posts sidebar http://prntscr.com/itmzsv
Hi there,
Please go to X > Theme Options > layout and Design and set proper options there to have a full-width view.
After that you can go to each individual page and use the Page template settings there to force an individual page to have a sidebar or container or not:

For the second question, you will need to be more specific. Give us the URL of the page in question and tell us how you set up the page to be able to give you proper suggestions.
Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.