Icon 10 demo and Revolution slider

Hello,

I want to replace the logo section (below header) with revolution slider. What is the best way to do this. Ideally, the new slide show would show up right the header in the Icon 10 demo. I have already created the slide show and short code, just don’t know how to insert it.

Thanks!!!

Hi there,

The section that is below the header for icon 10 a basic section in Cornerstone. If you want to use Rev Slider, simply add a section on the page and place it in the top most area and add a Revolution Slider element then set the slider you created in it.

Hope this helps.

Yes, that worked! Now I just need to figure out how to make the slider smaller. Its taking a lot of room on the top of the site. I want it full screen (width) but the height is too tall.

Hi There,

To change the height of slider, scroll down to the slider layout option and change the height:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.