I was working and all of a sudden got this message:::: Uh oh! Failed to save content

Hi, I was working fine with the home page, adding some images on a section and all od a sudden didn’t want to save anymore. I didn’t update or change any plugin. It happened while I was adding a couple of images. Very weird.

Hi Ban,

Thanks for reaching out.

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your page.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of those help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Ban,

It has been found that the home page is not updating but on the other hand, a new page has been created and saved successfully for testing purposes.

If you have not performed the Tests referred by my colleague in the above post, please perform specifically the Plugin Conflict and CSS/JS Customization and let us know the result.
And also test by switching to the Parent theme whether the issue persists with the Child Theme only, if so please remember that we don’t offer any support to the modified child theme and related issues.

And if you have already performed the tests and nothing comes out from it, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Admin URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.