I want to insert an image

Hello!
I have recently installed and customized X, but I’d like to edit HTML directly because I am struggling with header customization but I am in trouble because I do not know the location of the file.
I am not good at English, so I will explain with the figure.

I would like to customize with HTMLorCSS as above!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Does that mean the 1st screenshot is the current one and you wish to change it as displayed on the 2nd screenshot, which is the header? And you wish to change it to an image?

You don’t need any CSS or HTML editing, you can simply edit your page and go to Page Attribute section and change your page template to Blank - No Container | No Header, Footer. That template is blank with no header, then you can simply add your images to the very first section as your second screenshot.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.