I want to delete Ethos 1 demo & start afresh

I installed the Ethos 1 demo but I do not like the carousel at the top of the page, amongst other features (thought I could change its placement). I would like to start afresh, I don’t have any content or changes to lose.

Can I delete the demo & start on a blank canvas? How do I do this?

On a blank canvas, can I customise the placement of the carousel, eg. have it in the middle of a page?

Hi,

  1. You can use this third party plugin to reset.
  1. For placement of carousel, it could only be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.