I used custom CSS to make my navbar semi-transparent, but the submenu dropdowns are still solid?

Hi!

I was hoping to make my navigation bar on my website transparent, and I did that using custom CSS I found on this forum (thanks!). I have some pages that are parent pages to others, so when I hover over the parent page to see the drop down, the dropdown section of the navbar is solid white as opposed to semi-transparent black like the normal navbar. I tried using code suggested elsewhere in this forum to fix this, but none of it worked!

Secondly, What is the ideal image size/scale for backgrounds? I want to reduce loading speed, without impairing the quality of the photo.

Thanks so much!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, Is this your code?

.x-navbar {
    background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2);
}

Please update that to this:

.x-navbar, .x-navbar .sub-menu, .x-colophon.top {
	background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2);
}

Don’t forget to clear your caching.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This worked perfectly- thank you so much!

I am now trying to attempt to make a textbox element a link- I can’t seem to find any relevant threads on this.

It is the textbox element at the bottom of the “How it Works” page that says “Are You Ready To Begin Your Journey?”

Ideally the whole box, not just the text- is this possible?

Hi There,

You are always welcome!
Regarding the link, we can achieve that look using a BUTTON element instead. The link option is available by default and how it looks in terms of font size, color and borders and margin can be adjusted. See this sample: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFnh1eoBrx

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.