I upgraded to Theme X PRO and can't see the header/ footer editing options

I upgraded to Theme X PRO and can’t see the header/ footer editing options…

Hi Chris,

Thank you for reaching out to us. There could be a third party plugin or script conflict that affects your header/ footer editing options. I recommend the following troubleshooting steps before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  2. THEME UPDATE
  3. CHILD THEME
  4. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  5. DISABLING CACHE
  6. DISABLING CDN
  7. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

If you still have problems then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello,

I’m having the same problem. I’m not able to edit any of the preset navigation buttons (link names e.g. Store) in the new predesigned headers (Love Hero Header) in the Pro Design Cloud.

I realize every website is different. But is there anything you can post regarding a possible solution to this problem?

Thank you!

Hi @arlington1,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Have you done the troubleshooting as suggested above? If not then I’d recommend you to please follow this article here https://theme.co/docs/common-issues and see if this resolves your issue? Because most of the times a third party plugin/script conflict breaks the functionality of the theme.

If the issue persists then please create a new thread and provide us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.