Not sure what happened, but after the update my header is broken - it won’t display my logo and my site name is backwards - HELP.
Thanks for writing in!
Please follow up the steps below:
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
- If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.
OK - I’ve made a total mess of everything. It would probably be in my interest to reinstall the theme and try again. I’ve single-handedly destroyed the blog page. I was using the child’s theme - do you recommend I delete from cpanel and then reinstall?
Thanks for updating the thread.
If you are able to access the WordPress backend then from Appearance > Themes activate default WordPress theme and then proceed to delete X/Pro Theme that’s currently installed.
After that download fresh package of X/Pro Theme and install from Appearance > Themes > Add New. For more information, please take a look at following resource:
Hi - okay - so … on the integrity 1 demo - the posts show up but don’t open to the respective blog posting. Is there a setting or something styled a particular way - I created a new page, did the reading setting etc and when I go to look at the posts, the thumbnails are there but don’t open. Help?
Would you mind providing the exact URL of the page that is having the issue you described? That is so we could provide a more accurate answer.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.