I updated to PRO 6.0.5 and now some sections aren't showing on my live site!

They will show in the cornerstone builder, but not on the live site. I already checked the hide for different sizes options too… Any ideas??

Happens on the home page and the about us page

Hey @loretb,

Thanks for reaching out!

The given credentials are not working, please double check and update them with the correct ones. On the other hand, after updating your website from major updates, please remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Clearing the cache is something i did right away :). I updated the password.

Hi @loretb,

I have checked your website through the WordPress admin dashboard and found that the pages are loading perfectly fine in the Cornerstone. If you are still facing the same issue, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

If you check the live site, then you 'd notice that the text sections i’ve always had are not displaying? I already said it displayed in the back office (cornerstone) just fine.

So just to clarify:

On the homepage and the about is page there are sections with text in them. These sections show fine in the backoffice (cornerstone) but don’t show on the live page. I already checked cache, i checked the “hide” for different sizes and i disabled my cache plugin.

This was not an issue before i updated.

Hi @loretb,

I have checked all the sections and found that the Column for those sections is set to Looper Consumer without the Looper Provider. I have disabled the Looper Consumer for those two columns and the content is showing up in the Home Page and About Us pages.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.