I paid $51 for XTheme; Now it is $29. I am requesting a refund of the difference

I paid $51 for XTheme; Now it is $29. I am requesting a refund of the difference.

Hi @LeeG,

Thanks for writing in.

I could not guarantee that you will be refunded with the difference however I will submit this to our Head so that they could check on it.

Please provide us this details also.

When did you purchase your code?
Did you buy X theme during this promo period?

You could also check this link below for more details about refund in themeforest.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

1 Like

strong text****I purchased X Theme on March 13, 2018
I purchased X theme on March 13, 2018
Yes I purchased it during this promo period

Hi there,

This should be something you will have to get in touch to Envato with as X is being sold on ThemeForest and they handle the payments for purchase for X.

Thank you.

1 Like

Wonderful. How do I contact Envato. Can you all get me a phone number or anything.

Hi there,

Kindly check these links:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.