I need to use PRO headers in ClientExec to match billing portal to site - - HOW TO DO THIS?

Hi… I’m launching a web hosting company and the top half of the site will look like this:

The billing portal will be running on ClientExec and in ClientExec there’s a section where you can copy-paste code to use custom headers.

But I just can’t seem to find which code I need to copy into the custom-header-code area in ClientExec (the billing portal).

All that needs to be on the billing portal is the HEADER MENU SECTION… if that is on both the site and the billing portal, than it will be a seamless navigation and it will look like the billing portal is “INTEGRATED” into the site.

        • All i want to have on the billing portal is the TOP MENU SECTION.

How can I accomplish this???

Thanks for any help you can provide me with here.
Matt Roberts - Owner of Empathy Host LLC (launching soon)

On my own I’ve been able to get it this far:

Alone the billing portal looked great, if I move minimal stuff into it it still looks great but I have a menu that doesn’t match the rest of the site. With PRO’s menu moved into ClientExec – that part is good… but the header crowds the billing portal.

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.