I need to add JavaScript code, do I need to edit or remove the "script" part from the original?

Hi There,

For a campaign purpose through LinkedIn, I need a JavaScript code to be implemented to the Global JavaScript section (here’s the code: http://prntscr.com/i7dn1h ). Now before adding the code, do I need to edit or remove any part? I heard, sometimes, the “script” part or something like that needed to be removed from, so I wasn’t sure and wanted to confirm. Can you please check my code and let me know if I use the whole code and it’ll work or should I remove anything from that.

Thanks

Hello @alessandrorussino,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

There is no need to remove <script> tag when implementing the JS code on the global JS section.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.