I need hired help please! My website is a mess, terribly out of alignment on Cell Phone & Tablet

Hi I have 5 themco websites and although not a tech person, was able to build all of them myself, 1 is terrible out of alignment (my most important site) while viewed on cell & tablet & don’t know how it happened. Im sure it’s an easy fix for someone familiar with formats, but it’s beyond My knowledge & would be easier, I’m sure, to find someone to do it for me. I’m located in southern California, can anyone help please & let me know the cost to correct this?

Hey, do you still need help?

I have years of experience with X and Pro.

You can reach me at [email protected] or https://grooow.io/contact/

Cheers :wave:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.