I need help with License

Hi There,

I purchased two licenses and now the one website I used it for I’ve taken offline. I want to use this license for another website but APEX says I only have one license whilst Envato markets says two…
The website tells me it still is being held by another website while this website is already offline.
Can anybody help me?

Kind regards,

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please go to your licenses page (https://theme.co/apex/licenses) and verify/confirm the licenses you have registered in the apex. If in any case a license in Envato is not in the apex, you can always regsiter your other license so that it can be added to your apex licenses page. You should then be able to assign it to your domain and validate the theme.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.