I need help to hide Title in my Portfolio Dispay Pages Please

Using renew theme X
I have been trying for weeks to hide the display on my portfolio pages please help
tried the below but it doesnt work

.page-template-template-layout-portfolio .entry-title-portfolio {
display: none;
}

Hello Brendan,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to hide the portfolio title, I would suggest you add this custom CSS code under Theme Options —>CSS

.single-x-portfolio .entry-title-portfolio {
display: none;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

I have this already and still not working

Hi Prakash
I just added your code the slider doesn’t work now and the
Title japaw date etc is still showing
Thanks for trying to help me

I would have thought there was a simple click to show or hide portfolio
editor date and time but cant find this setting

Hello Brendan,

In case you want to hide the portfolio title and the post meta as well I would suggest you please remove the previous code and add this code

.single-x-portfolio .x-portfolio .entry-header {
display: none !important;
}

I have tested it on my end and it is working fine. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

In case it is not working for you please purge all the cache then check it again or please make sure there is no CSS syntax error. I would suggest you must check the CSS code through the CSSlint.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Thanks

Thanks Prakash

I still want the header to show but not the post meta
Just like what you did but want Awesome to still display?

Thanks your code help me so much just need the Header to show again?

Hey Brendan,

Please remove the code provide by Prakash then go to Theme Options > Blog > Content disable the Post Meta option.

Thanks.

Thanks Christian that also works but my header (Awesome) is still missing

Hey Brendan,

The only thing that will hide your header/post title (Awesome) is the code provided by Prakash. Ensure it’s deleted and also clear your browser’s cache.

If it’s still hidden after that, please provide the URL of your post so we can inspect it.

Thanks.

Hi Christian

Thanks but the Heading is still missing

Hey Brendan,

The code provided by Prakash is still there. As mentioned previously, please remove the codes provided by Prakash.

Thanks.

Really I thought I had deleted it
Awesome thank you so much I just fixed it you are a star

Can I ask you for help on my new post?

You’re welcome, Brendan. Sure. Just open up a new thread.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.