I need help on this red thin box

everytime click on the link on my left nav. bar there’s a red line marker shows i want to get rid of it . drive me nuts and nerve racking . there away get it off my left menu nag bar?

Hello Steven,

Thanks for writing in!

This custom CSS is added to the site:

.x-topbar {
    background-color: #000000;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #4E0E04B2;
}

.x-navbar-fixed-left .x-navbar-inner, .x-navbar-fixed-right .x-navbar-inner {
    border-right: 3px solid #4E0E04B2;
}

.x-colophon.bottom {
    background-color: #000000;
    border-top: 1px solid #4E0E04B2;
    color: #545C64;
}

Please check the Cornerstone > Theme Options > Custom Code > CSS and remove the border styling or change to border color to black.

Best Regards.

i added that last night but still on the left menu sometimes i click on it theres a red red block shows up and it’s still driving me nuts plain borders are fine but the menu click link with red block looking thing keeps on showing back up. trying do screenshot for it now letting me do it . it’s to fast go away.

Hey Steven,

Please provide WP access to your so we can check it. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Cheers.

you got my blessing

Hi Steven,

I have checked your website but didn’t find the issue you described here. If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

sometimes pop’s up a red line block shows up after clicking dang link on the menu still driving me freakin crazy

Hey Steven,

Are you seeing this red line?

If yes, upon checking the code, it was already overridden by a black color. It could be just a cache or glitch on your end. I highly suggest that you clear your browser cache and any 3rd party cache associated with your website.

Hope that helps.

yes thats it i will try but i did that before still doing it tho
(update)
still doing it clear it 5 times in a row

Hi Steven,

I have checked your website again, but I didn’t find the red bar you mentioned in the screenshot. Can you please check and let us know if you are still seeing that?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.