Hi, I can’t load my homepage. I suspect it’s because I deleted the ACF Pro plugin which I wasn’t using. Before I start rebuilding it from scratch I thought I’d check and see if anyone has tips on how I might recover it. Thanks!
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! Upon checking your homepage, I could not see any content other than your menu.

If you have a caching plugin activated, try purging your server cache and also try disabling it. If you’re not using ACF Pro in your site, you don’t have to keep it activated.
Thanks!
Thanks for the quick response! You’re seeing more than me when I go to the home page, this is what I’ve got:
I’m not at all certain that deleting ACF Pro was what did this, it’s just the only thing I deleted knowingly. I inherited the build from a developer friend who made a different site for me, and I’m not sure if he used the plug in on this page or not, I’ve reconfigured other pages that have been unaffected by deleting it. I do not have a caching plugin, would you recommend downloading one and trying it?
Nevermind. I tried and it didn’t work. I’m still surprised you can see the header on the page, however, as I can’t see it in three different browsers.
Hi There,
Could you please try editing your homepage using Cornerstone and then add a section with any element, save changes and see if that resolves your issue.
If that doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
Thanks!
Hi, there is no way to edit either the homepage or the header page. This is what shows up when I load cornerstone: 
Thanks
Hi there,
It’s due to internal server error but there is no detail about the error. Let’s find out what’s the error,
- Edit your site’s
wp-config.phpand replace this linedefine('WP_DEBUG', false);with these new lines
define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
-
Test your home page again in the builder to trigger the error
-
Download the
debug.logfile from your site’s/wp-content/folder and provide it here. Or simply provide the content of that file in your reply.
If the error is related to memory, then please add this line just above the WP_DEBUG line
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');
and test it again, if it’s not memory related then I’ll need to check the details of the error first.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.