I keep getting a 404 error when trying to re-assign License

I purchased the theme on Themeforest from Envato. I attached this theme to a website in the past, but have shut down the website for a few years now. Meaning the single license that I purchased is not being used on any website at all.

Today, I tried to utilize this theme because I paid for it. After installing the theme on my new website, I entered the purchase code and everything worked correctly and the code was successfully validated.
“Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.”

I logged into the Themeco website successfully but when I try to detach the old url and attach the new domain, it keeps giving me a 404 error saying >> “404 | This page could not be found”

Please help!

Hey @techmantle,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check on it properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @techmantle,

I have checked your Themeco Account and found that the Site is not added to the Location. I went ahead and added the Location and validate the site with the associated license.

Thanks

Blessings Thank you!

Under my Themeco Dashboard, How can I remove the old domain and add the new one? It is still popping up a 404 error everytime I try to remove the old domain.

Here’s a screenshot of the old domain that needs to be removed.

Hi @techmantle,

Usually, it take a few minutes to change, but it seems a caching issue or something else in your case. I have already informed the respective person to look into it.

Update: It has been fixed, you can check that.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.