I just updated and I cannot access the theme options. I just get the circle and it spins.
Hello @ActorMike,
Thanks for asking. 
Can you please try manual update of theme. I think there is some issue or some files might have got corrupted while updating. I don’t see X menu on the website backend. https://screencast.com/t/OMCCSrNdV.
There is no need to access Theme Options from Appearance > Theme Options. To access theme options panel we suggest you to access the same from X > Launch > Options. At the moment I don’t see that you your website. Please try manual update and let us know how it goes.
I tried accessing Theme options panel from Appearance > Theme Options and can see following error message in browser console Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) http://new.cedargrovemarina.com/cornerstone-endpoint. What that error message tells us is that there’s something in your system preventing cornerstone-endpoint from loading thereby blocking Cornerstone from saving/functioning correctly. If you could contact your host and they should be able to whitelist the Cornerstone endpoint and get this working. Along with that please make sure that the hosting you are using is compliant with the specifiations that WordPress community has recomended:
Thanks.
We are the host, I’m the server admin. Have no idea what you are referring to when you say to whitelist cornerstone endpoint. Please be more specific. There is nothing we have that would be blocking anything. Everything worked fine before the update.
Hi There,
Did you reinstall X theme already? Let’s check error log. Usually it will provide more information on the error. Check the last few entries on the error log and provide on your reply. Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.