I keep trying to edit like I did on a client website, but it keeps showing like a box page instead of fullwidth.
I want to know if I’m doing something wrong!
Never mind! I fixed it!
Nope, I still see problems on it! 
and the layout is fullwidth all width are 100%! I don’t understand!

Hi There,
On Cornerstone > Settings > Page Templates > Select Blank No Container Header Footer.
You can also find the template options on WP Classic Editor under the blue update button > page attributes > page templates.
Once you selected there, if you wish the image to touch the edges, inside Cornerstone > Click on the ROW > Turn off Column Container.
Hope it helps!
Hi,
i can’t find Turn off Column Container in Pro. I want the image to be fullscreen… Please help!
OK, I turned of the container, but still there is white line on the top and the bottom of the image… in section…
Hi There,
It seems you already resolve the issue? This is how your first section looks at my end.
That white area below is an empty section.
Please clarify.
Thanks,
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.