Rev Sample slider is empty after installation. I did install the revolution slider before I install the demo. Please help
Hey @Vstrose,
The issue is something in your server and not with our demo import. I tried to import the App Home slider manually and I get an error. Please contact your web host to investigate the error logs generated when you import a slider. Or, try to solve it yourself by following this guide.

Thanks.
Please send me the two slides for home and Blog for the APP demo. I will be able to add on my own.
Hi There,
You can download the App demo slider from the following link (https://www.dropbox.com/s/i8zxgqkqkxancwk/app-home.zip?dl=0). Then you can import it into your Slider Revolution.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!
I have every setup now website front end does not show please review.
Hi There,
I have resolved those issues for you. Could you please clear your browser cache and test it on your end.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.