I have lost my entire Projects section from my x theme wordpress

Can anyone help please because I have lost the whole lot of my Projects. I have an ordinary page on my menu to display a grid of my projects, https://webdesinz.com/portfolio/
but unfortunately, since updating, all the links are dead ends because all the project posts are gone, like they are deleted.
How to retrieve them?

Hello @GillianRose,

Thanks for writing to us.

I noticed that you are using an older version of the X theme(8.1.1) and the latest version of the cornerstone(5.1.5) plugin. It might be the issue of version compatibility or plugin conflict issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your settings. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Gillian,

Glad that the issue is resolved now. The bundle plugins do not need separate validation. All the related upcoming updates will be provided by the theme itself.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.