Hi I am using X-theme "Ethos’’
I have huge white space below my contact form x-section and googlemaps x-section.
Can you advise what to do?
Regards
Dean
Hi I am using X-theme "Ethos’’
I have huge white space below my contact form x-section and googlemaps x-section.
Can you advise what to do?
Regards
Dean
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
Can you please share site login credentials? User name and password you have shared is not working. As for the spacing, please check the section padding and reduce the as required and let us know how it goes.

Thanks.
Hello @deanrix,
Thanks for sharing login details but unfortunately it’s not working. Can you please share correct login details?
https://screencast.com/t/EvyseJ0ou
Thanks.
Please try one more time
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! This issue happened because your body and content font size is 25rem. Please change it to at least 25px or less in X > Launch > Option > Typography > Body and Content.
Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.
Yes thank you I have done as you asked … X > Launch > Option > Typography > Body and Content. changed the font to 1.5625 rem as required to put it in as (REM).
Still huge spacing at top of each section.
Thank you…My apologies I have changed font option to px instead of rem. Problem solved.
Many thanks again for your wonderful support guys !!!
Glad we were able to help 