I was thinking of upgrading to pro… but i cant see what plugins does it have
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
Except Cornerstone Pro comes with all the plugins that X has to offer. Please note that Pro has it’s own page builder tool to develop layouts.
Thanks.
Also, Is it as easy to use as a theme as X?
I upgraded to Pro yesterday and I have to say that the header builder is a really big help! I can finally make the menu/header I want without relying on preset layouts or designs. 
Totally agree, it is an amazing tool!
It some ways it is not as easy to use as X because it is a lot more complex. In some ways it is easier because things that only could be done through CSS can now be done through the available controls. It will likely require you to spend time learning how the editing interface works by referencing the knowledge base including how to navigate and what each of the controls do.
Hi There,
I do agree with you. But I guess the best way to learn it is to use it.
If you have any specific question, please let us know.
Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.