I have added a condition to a Layout but it still displays as "unassigned"

Hello - I am trying to apply a layout to a past event page that was generated by Event Espresso.
https://www.healingwiththearts.com/registration/healing-with-the-arts-transpersonal-nursing-as-ontological-artist-2/

I have set it us as an Archive Layout using the following conditions:

I noticed that the Layout is listed as “unassigned”, event though I do have conditions set.

I also tried adding this same condition to a Single Layout and was unable to get the page to display properly.

I would appreciate your help, thank you!

Hello @ccwadsworth,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact layout name

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks @prakash_s
I noticed that the layout no longer says “unassigned” but the page is not displaying properly.
The page should have the same layout as this page: https://www.healingwiththearts.com/thank-you/
Let me know if you need any additional information.
Thanks so much for your help!

Hey @ccwadsworth,

Since you’d be assigning for Single Events, you need a Single Layout. And, the Condition you should use is Term is Events. I tested that and the layout is applied now.

Hope that helps.

Thank you very much @christian. I am not familiar with Term as a condition, so is this connected to tags or is it something else?

For example if I create another event using Event Espresso, will I need to tag the event as Event or is Term connected to something else?

I appreciate your help, thank you very much!

Hi @ccwadsworth,

The term is connected to the tag, you can check it on the event page. If you create another event, you need another tags in your events.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Excellent. Thanks @marc_a!

Hi @ccwadsworth,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.