I have a serious problem. I need help me professional this theme

Hi, (I’m spanish, so I’m sorry for my write in english, I wait that you understand me)
The problem is easy, with the update theme x pro… now I can’t to do almost nothing. I can’t to do write the new post, edit the pages, becuase in the inspector It don’t show the content text for edit, only the strucuture and margin, or spaces, “style”… “after of the process” the editor of the theme show me that he have a problem don´t read" And the plugin don’t update".
And the website navigation is very slow, I have this question about this to my hosting service, they say me that the hosting is working good.

This I don’t have a solution, and I’m without to can nothing. The professional of this theme can I help me please, beasuse I can not continue how now.

I waiting the contact with someone that know a one solution.

–> My website is www.enformasana.com

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, I see that you’re having hosting related issues as well (https://snag.gy/uHw01P.jpg).

However, could you please try adding the following lines in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your WordPress installation.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line:
/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Ok, thanks,
I paste the text in the file wp-config.php…
but I think that now the website is more slow.
What do you think?
Please, help me.

…and I can’t edit nothing.

Hi there,

I accessed your website and encountered the issue, tried to add a text page and then edit the page and I could not do that. This might have several reasons which you need to check for 1 by 1 to be able to find why this is happening on your environment. Please kindly consider that this is not happening on many installations that we have so this must be something related to your environment:

  • Please deactivate all 3rd party plugins that you have and see if it fixes the issue. If yes, then activate them one by one to be able to find the plugin responsible for the issue.
  • Contact your hosting service provider and ask them to remove the Pro Editor related URLs from their mod-security rules. For your case, it will be https://www.enformasana.com/x/ and all sub URLs of that URL.
  • Move your website from this hosting service provider to another one or to your local machine and test the case. This way if it is working on your local machine it will show there is something going on your current live environment. For more information on how to move a WordPress website:
    https://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.