I have a row with 5 columns, i want it to stay on the same row

Hi there - I have a row with 5 columns and they have 5 square images in each column. I want all 5 images to stay on the same row no matter what size the screen is on a computer. When on a large screen it drops one of the images to the row below.

Hello @bikerb115,

Are you using X or PRO ?

If you are running PRO, you can very easily set up a 5 column’s row. Here is how to achieve it :

1/ Create a ROW
2/ Inspect your ROW. Under the Layout tab, clic once on “Custom”, and then put this :
20% 20% 20% 20% 20%
3/ This way, your columns will only take 20% of the space each.

See screenshot attached.
Please tell me If you need further help.

@Thaelys
Thanks for the quick reply! That’s what i did. Here’s a screenshot of what’s happening, and here’s a screenshot of what i want…all on one row.

Also, using PRO.

While using PRO you may have changed the custom breakpoints rules by inadvertence.

To get access to it, click “template” next to the layout options.

Is this helping ?

Capture d’écran 2022-10-06 à 14.18.54

Hi Brianne,

In addition to the @Thaelys reply, you need to adjust the width for specific breakpoints by clicking into the Template as shown in the given screenshot.

If that is already set, I would suggest you the URL where we can investigate it further.

Thanks

@tristup Thank you so much, that fixed it!

Now one last question on the blocks. I have another section where I added 3 square images for accordions. Is there a way to only have the white dropdown show when the accordion is dropped? When you click on one to drop down, it pulls the other blocks “white” down. The domain is fivestarnomadic.com.
Thanks in advance!

Hello Brianne,

It seems that the column is getting equal height based on the other column’s content. I would suggest you go to the Row —>Layout —>Vertical—>Set it as “Start” and then check it again.

Thanks

@prakash_s thank you! That worked. what about the first box on the left with the round corners and the other two with square edges?

Hello @Thaelys,

Click on the Accordion element on the left side and right click on it. Select “Copy”.

Go to the next other Accordion elements and right click on it. Now this time, click the “Paste Style”.

Best Regards.

@ruenel YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Thank you! I never knew that was a feature!! I wish you guys had classes, I feel like I could learn so much!! :slight_smile:

You are most welcome, Brianne.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.