I had a topic and it disappeared

Hello,

some minuts ago I had one topic to which I had a partial answer and I had updated it with another question but it has disappeared. :frowning:
I do not understand what happened

the topic was if I could import the single integrity page even if I use icon stack.
you answered that it is not possible.
I’m asking: when I save a template in the cornerstone of the page that I created using icon stack and than I change on integrity stack will I find my page saved or will I lose everything?

This topic ( screenshot ) was disappeared.

Please can I have an answer?

Thank you in advaced
Silvia

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Switching to another stack will not remove existing pages. The demo imported as Icon will remain even if you switch to Integrity, but, the look will change depending on stack styling.

And your other thread isn’t missing, it’s still on your profile page titled Import single page from template.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.