I frame no longer appearing

We were browsing one of our pages and noticed that i frame is no longer populating which happens to be a calculator. We made no changes to the pages or site other than updating the theme as needed over the past few months. Any suggestions on how to get our calculator to reappear?

Ill post site in secure note.

Hi There!

Thanks for writing in!

I checked your site and I can confirm the issue is exist and the iframe content seems blank.
To help you on this can you please send us your website login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Hi Basanta, I added the login to the secure note. Thank you!

Hi there,

Thank you for the login information. I think I found the problem. While I was checking the front end of the website I see this error on my Google Chrome Browser console:

The error basically says that the browser blocks the content of the Calculator because it is served as HTTP and not HTTPS. And because your website is the server with HTTPS then it is considered as an insecure content and browser blocks the calculator.

I suggest that you change the iFrame address and add it with and s so it will be https://...... I am not sure if that will work as the content itself also should be served through SSL. So you need to contact the Calculator developer and ask them to make it work with HTTPS.

Thank you.

It works now! Thank you.

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.