I do not want Mobile version on my website

when i go on the website on my cellphone/mobile , the website opens up as the mobile version( see pic below)

Mobile version does not look clean at all, the slideshow is messed up and it doesn’t look professional.I do not want it to open in the mobile version. I want it to open as the desktop version as shown below. Please help me take out the mobile version of the site.

Thanks

Hey,

There is no option to hide the mobile version. It could be possible with custom development. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.