I changed from Ethos to Icon and now I can't edit any posts

I changed from ethos to icon and now I can’t edit any posts.
I don’t use cornerstone to create posts.

The text/visual tabs do nothing.

I can’t set featured images in old posts.

What’s going on?

Hi There,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

I can see your point of view, but since everything was working before I switched stacks, it is in fact the X theme that has the conflict, not one of my plugins and I just don’t have the time to be experimenting at the moment. All these little annoyances are pushing me away from X and wordpress in general. I’ve been getting into Grav, they seem to have the right idea: simplicity and speed and no head scratchers.

Hi There,

I have tested on my installation and I could not replicate the issue.

Also there was never in this 2 years I work in the company any similar issue on the forum.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you

I get what you’re saying but it broke wen I swtched to icon from ethos, that’s really the bottom line. No point in arguing about it, I’m just reporting what happened, it’s not like I’m making it up. You can close this ticket.

Hi Scot,

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding this issue.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.