I can't upload custom fonts file types TTF or EOT

Hi,

I’m trying to upload a font with woff, woff2, eot and ttf files. I had problems getting the oet and ttf files to upload to my media files, but was later successful with a mime plugin.

When I go to add a custom font in Pro, only the woff and woff2 files show up. I can’t access to eot and ttf files. When I try uploading them straight to the custom font section, I get an error message “this file type is not permitted for security reasons.”

I can’t figure this out. Help is much appreciated.

Hello @cutiepiewaxbar,

Thanks for reaching out. The font manager will accept all of the font files. The recommended is .woff. Still, the .ttf file is accepted. If you are getting an error like " Sorry, This File Type Is Not Permitted for Security Reasons", kindly check out this article to be able to resolve it:

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel,

Thank you for your response. I have the File Upload Types plugin added. I am able to upload the fonts to my media files in wordpress.

However, when I go into Pro custom fonts then “import font files” the EOT and TTF files don’t show up. (screenshot attached)

Hello @cutiepiewaxbar,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.