I can't select different day in MEC Calendar Monthly view

Hello, I’m trying to fix an issue related to MEC Calendar which is, when i try to select a different day in the Monthly View Skin it refreshes the page itself but doesn’t change the day and i can’t see the other events.

I’ve tried looking at all the settings that the plugin offered but i still can’t figure out how to make this to work.

As you can see in the image i have selected Day 8 but it shows todays date.

I’ll put the website in secure note if you want to check it by yourself.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @inventiaplus,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your mec calendar monthly view.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello @marc_a,

I’ve followed all the recommendations but the problem is still there, i will add the required information in the secure note.

Thank you!

Hey @inventiaplus,

I tested your calendar and it works. The issue could be with your browser. Please try testing your calendar in another browser and your browser’s incognito or private mode. Also, try temporarily deactivating all browser extensions if you have any.

Thanks.

Hello, I’ve fixed on my own touching some JS, the problem was on file frontend.js in folder assets
in line 800 more less, there is an object which contains some params for the plugin:

display_all was unset in that object and later in the code there is an if conditional (line 1009 more less) which ask for that param:

Thanks anyways for support, hope this will get fixed in future versions!

Hi @inventiaplus,

Glad that you are able to find the solution on your own.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.