I can't seem to get my convertplug infobar to show up

Hi,
Okay, I’m at a loss. I’m running pro. I’ve created a convertplug infobar newsletter sign up and set it to appear at the top of the site. I cannot seem to get this to show up on my website. I created a modal as well for a menu link which works fine but the infobar is a no-go. If I use one of the templates it works just fine, but if I make any adjustment to the template, like a color change, it no longer shows. I’m trying to get it to show up at the top. If I change the setting to inline it works. Any thought on what I’m doing wrong?

https://www.preachingmagazine.org

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Are you using CloudFlare or may have installed a caching plugin like WordFence, W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every changes in your site, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Could you please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.