I can't see Superfly menu just on my desktop

Hi there,
A weird question here.
My superfly menu which is visible only on desktops, is apparently visible to everyone except me.
I checked the plugins, emptied the cache and everything I know but nothing worked.
Any ideas?

Hi @koraykaan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It seems like the menu display is set to logged out users and you might be viewing the site while logged in. To fix this, navigate to Superfly Menu settings > General display rules and set Show Superfly menu for: to Everyone (see screenshot)

If the issue persists then please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Hi Nabeel,
I double checked it and it is already set for everyone. Adding my information as a secure note

Hi @koraykaan,

The Superfly menu is working fine here and seems the issue is only with your end. This type of issues happen due to the cache issues only, can you please make sure that you have already cleared all type of cache including the Browser cache.

I would also suggest you check the same in Incognito or Private mode of browser. If that does not help, I suggest you consult with a local developer who can inspect and investigate the issue specifically at your machine.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.