I can't make any edits or build my site, I'm getting a 404 Error message URL: https://www.xistkauai.com/x

I log on to godaddy > cpanel > wordpress > launch X Pro

I got this message when trying to access wordpress from cpanel, called godaddy and they fixed access but then once I was in wordpress I tried to launch the X Pro and I recieved the same message. When I called back they instructed me to go here. I hope you guys can help me figure this out.

https://www.xistkauai.com/x

Hello There,

Please check in with your hosting if rewrite rules is setup correctly.: http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-wordpress-posts-returning-404-error/

If that mod rewrite is fine and the issue persists, please check error log. Let’s if there is substantial information that will help us figure out the root cause of the issue. Then give us credentials on a secure note so we can investigate further. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.