I can't install extended demos

I can’t install extended demos

Hello Abdul,

Thanks for writing in!

Please note that minimum requirement to run WordPress 4.7 is at least Php 7.0 (https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/). This could also be the cause of the issue. In most cases you cannot update your PHP version yourself and need to contact your host about this. The upgrade process is an easy process and should be something your host can do for you without affecting your website or charging you for it. Here’s a letter you can send to your hosting company:

Dear host,

I\'m interested in running the open-source WordPress <https://wordpress.org/> web software and 
I was wondering if my account supported the following:

- PHP 7 or greater
- MySQL 5.6 or greater
- The mod_rewrite Apache module
- HTTPS support

Looking forward to your reply.

Please advise on anything you discover. Thank you.

i install theme in localhost (XAMPP) and php version 7.0.9 and
10.1.16-MariaDB

Hi there,

Since’ts on your localhost, then I can’t directly check it. Would you mind providing a screenshot or video recording of your browser developer tools while you’re doing the import? I just like to see what error you’re currently getting.

Thanks!

first step

second step

third step

Hey There,

Most of the time local environments have some kind of firewall or router in place that is blocking the incoming connection from our server to load the demo content. Since we have no control over your local environment and do not know your setup the help we can provide is unfortunately limited.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.