I can't get the font to change on my headers no matter what I do

In Appearance -> Customize -> Typography I set the headings font to Qwigley, but it won’t reflect that when using Cornerstone to insert headings. I’m sure it’s operator error, but I have no idea what I’m doing wrong.

In case it’s not obvious, I’m not a programmer - just an entrepreneur trying to make my own website.

Hi there,

You need to use the font manager to do that. Please kindly check this tutorial:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/features-font-manager/101

After that you added the font to the font manager kindly go to X > Launch > Options > Typography and disable and then enable the font manager:

Then scroll down a little bit and select the font template name you just added to the font manager for the heading:

That should do it.

Thank you.

I followed your instructions. The only thing that changed is that my header menu is no longer the correct font (but the sub-menu and footer menu are the same…). I’m editing with cornerstone and all of the headings are still in the same color, font, and size as the body text.

Hey @GoddessBeginnings,

In this case, we will need to take a look at your setup. Please give us the exact URL where you’re having this problem and also give us screenshots of the specific parts elements of the page having this issue. And, give us access to your WordPress admin in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.