I can't get the ajax add to cart to work in Woo Commerce

I’m having a problem where I can’t get the ajax add to cart to work. The only other option is the url add to cart and I don’t want the page to refresh every time an item is added to the cart. Additionally, the add to cart function isn’t working unless I’m logged in as wordpress admin. Any help would be much appreciated!
(Yes, the ajax option is selected in the woocommerce settings)
Page url: http://myhempology.com/energy/
Topic: BUY NOW button integration with woocommerce cart.
Thanks!

Hi there,

Would you please kindly change the theme of your website from X to something else temporarily and check the case? See if the problem is related to our theme or not.

If not then you need to search for plugin conflicts by deactivating all 3rd party plugins and see if it fixes the problem. If yes then reactivate them one by one to find the culprit.

Also, I did a Google Search regarding this and interesting cases coming up which can be helpful on the way of troubleshooting this issue.

Thank you.