I can't figure out why my buttons won't link to a document. #teamwork is at the end of the URL but I can't figure out where it is to delete it

https://351.iportals.biz/pharmacologic-approaches/historical/#teamwork

I am guessing the #teamwork at the end of the URL is the reason none of my internal links are working. Can’t find the element that is responsible for this.

Hi @janequade,

Thanks for reaching out.
It is not very clear what you are trying to achieve here. The #teamwork is added to the URL but there is no section with the teamwork ID on the page. That might be the reason why the section is not coming up.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

I can see that. My problem is i don’t know how to clear that #teamwork section. I’ve looked all over but can’t find what element it is associated with.

Hi @janequade,

Still, it is not very clear what you are exactly trying to point out. If you want to remove the #teamwork, you need to remove the href link from each column.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Yes. that is what I want to do but don’t know where to do that.

which element. i have looked at all of them.

but how do i do that? f you want to remove the #teamwork , you need to remove the href link from each column.

Please tell me where to access this code. I have no idea what the attached image is.

I did not add #teamwork. i just don’t know how to get rid of it. I said that in my first post.

Hi @janequade,

You can change the HTML tag from a to div of the Column or you can remove the URL attribute as shown in the given screenshots.

If you are still not able to do that, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.