I cant figure out hot to get rid of a box!

So Ive constructed a site (http://perspectivechina.com), but the header seems to have a box behind it on mobile versions of the site and I can’t figure out where it’s coming from, or how to get rid of it. Please help!

Hi There,

To remove that shadow, please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Option > CSS:

.x-navbar {
    box-shadow: none;
    border: none;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Actually, that’s not it at all. Its ONLY on mobile version that this box appears. Its a blue box surrounding the whole nav bar. Please check it on mobile to see what I am referring to.

Hi There,

Could you please try adding the following CSS rule instead.

@media(max-width:979px) {
  .ubermenu-skin-robinsegg.ubermenu-responsive-toggle {
    background: transparent;
    border: none !important;
  }
}

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.