I can't edit my pages with Cornerstone any more

I haven’t worked on my website for some time. Now I realise that this is no longer possible.

When I want to edit a page and click on “Edit with Cornerstone” I am directed to the published page without the possibility to edit it in any way. So Cornerstone is not accessible, so to speak. What can I do?

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for writing in! Please go to Settings > Permalinks, double-check your permalink settings. Hit the Save button to update your permalinks and test the “Edit in Cornerstone” again. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you very much! It turned out that the cause of the problem was a plugin conflict.

Hello Andreas,

Glad that @ruenel were able to help you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any concern regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.