I can't download Convert Plus Info Bars

I’ve tried a dozen times to download/import the Convert Plus Info Bars, it just constantly stays stuck in downloading and never finalizes.

Is there another way I can install them?

I just need 1 for my purposes and was looking at the basic “This is a simple text notice”

I was going to reach out to Convert Plus support, but they are requiring me to add a license # to the support ticket, and I can’t seem to find it any where my WP dashboard.

So can you either help me download the Info Bar, or provide me a license # so that I can submit a support ticket through them?

Or would I be better off creating an additional Header or Section/Row to my Main Header instead?

Thanks!

I guess forget it, I tried utilizing the Blank Template for an Info Bar and it wasn’t loading the website and was freezing everything

I think I’m going to have to add something to my header instead

I’m also having trouble connecting my new Hubspot account with Connects, it is requiring me to choose some developer options, so I am going to have to email Convert Plus support about which options I need to choose

So I will still need a license # to access their support ticket system.

Thanks.

Hello John,

The ConvertPlus plugin is a bundled plugin. We will be providing support for that issue. Can you please share to us your log in details so that we can investigate? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.