I can't customize my site, it doesn't load anymore

I have been able to customize before but recently when I go to click customize it just takes me to the loading screen with the revolving X on it and stops there and I am not able to customize it with the live preview or anything? Not sure what has happened to cause this and what I can do rectify it.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

In new X version, you can customize it under X > Launch > Options. The new version doesn’t utilize customizer anymore. Buf if you’re still in old version, then please provide your login credentials in a secure note and I’ll check the issue :slight_smile:

Thanks!

In the New Version: Where do you find the “Additional CSS” that use to be in the old customize section? When you click on “CSS” on the bottom left, Global CSS comes up and the old css is not in there. Where did it go? How can we change old CSS we that can’t find?
(edited because to be courteous. Did not want to sound mean)

Hi There,

You should find your old Appereance > Customizer > Custom > CSS on the same place or on X > Launch > Options > CSS

They are connected. If for some reason your are facing any issues, please provide your admin credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thank you