I can't change the color settings of total and loaded in the audio element timerail

Hi, I use the audio element a lot. But I can’t change the color settings of total and loaded in the timerail. I’d love to hear your solution

Hey @Reneten,

Thanks for writing in!

The color settings of total and loaded in the time rail is using the Text color.

Best Regards.

Hi, If I look at it this way, the background color gives the color for the time rail (loaded and total). In pro, current is working perfect but loaded and total are not working in the timerail settings. They stay black. Like to hear from you.

Hello @reneten,

I tested the Time rail and it seems that the color is working fine at my end. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Backend settings

Front end

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi, this is what i get. A black loaded bar. Like to hear from you.
Backend

Frontend

Hello @reneten,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Layout URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Found it! I changed in stack, icon to integrity. Now it works fine. Thanks for thinking along.

Problem solved. Great.

Hello @reneten,

Glad that we were able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.