I Can't Change Graphic Icon in Navigation Inline Element!

Hi, I’m working on a website and I’m using the Navigation Inline element and for the ‘Top Links’ I want to use the chevron icon pointing right, but I can’t find where to change the icon from the default finger pointing up! Where you change the icon on a button is usually in the ‘Graphic Icon’ section and that’s where I thought it would be for this too, but I can’t find it anywhere! I’ve included a screen grab for your reference - the Navigation Inline is in the second column (I started to create the menu with individual buttons in the first column which I’m trying to replicate with the Navigation Inline as I thought it’s be easier!)

I’ll put the URL in a secure note with the by pass password, as I’ve got a construction page up at the moment.

Thanks!

Hi @core365,

For menu element, those icon should be change on the actual menu on Appearance > Menu

Hope this helps.

hi @Lely,

I always wondered why it had options for icons on the actual menu and now I know why! Thank you for letting me know that, as it’s something I’d never have been able to guess myself!

Thanks for your time and help!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.