I can't adjust my footer menu size

Hi there,

I have gone through a couple of support messages on the forum re: adjusting footer menu size but nothing I could find working for me.

On http://leliangirard.staging.wpengine.com, the white-ish space above and below the text is really big. I would like to reduce it so that it’s much closer to the text on both the top and bottom.

Could you let me know how to do that?

Thank you!

Hi,

To reduce the space, you can add this in Theme Options > CSS

.x-colophon.top {
    padding: 30px  0;
}

Change 30px to adjust.

doesn’t seem to have any effect. Can you check directly on the page? It is http://leliangirard.staging.wpengine.com

I am trying to reduce the space above and below About Us, Quick Links etc.

Hello @leliangirard,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Code shared by Paul is working fine on my end. You can also try adding following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS to adjust the footer spacing:

.x-colophon.top {
    padding: 30px 0 !important;
}

.x-colophon.top .textwidget p {
    margin-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.